If there is a chance you may be uncontactable during delivery, we provide three simple actionable choices that you may instruct our delivery partners to undertake.
- Leave order at door
- Leave order in riser
- Deliver the order another day ($8 redelivery fee will apply)
These options are available for your selection at the checkout page and will instruct our delivery partners on the next best course of action should they be unable to contact you personally for handover of your parcels. The action of requesting for your order to be left unattended is referred to as an "Authority to Leave" (ATL).
It is important to note that an ATL cannot be provided if our delivery partners are not granted access to the delivery address. This includes locations and situations such as:
- Gated condominiums
- Gated landed properties
- Passcode protected properties
- Security guards preventing delivery access to unit
- Customers not being present to allow entry to the property
While our delivery partners endeavour to do their best to successfully complete deliveries, they should not be expected to trespass. If it should not be possible to gain access to a delivery address, our delivery partners will not be able to proceed with an ATL, even if is is opted for.
What does an Authority to Leave (ATL) mean for me?
An ATL equates to a transfer of responsibility for the goods from Nekojam and its drivers to you or your authorised party. We're afraid we cannot be held responsible for missing items after the responsibility has been transferred.
Once an ATL is provided, and should our delivery partners be able to access the delivery address, the parcel will be left per the ATL, signifying completion of the delivery.
Please note that we are strictly unable to:
- Leave orders unattended if an ATL is not provided
- Accommodate return requests for ATL if your order contains frozen food items
- Process requests for refunds, exchanges or replacements for defective or missing items after responsibility of the order has been transferred